Friday, December 08, 2006

Happy Blue Rainy Days!

It's odd really. I really shouldn't be able to cope with this madness. It's not like I'm not mad. But it's like the real amount of craziness that is actually and virtually (in my head) happening at the moment I think I should already have broken down a long time ago. Instead I think I'm back on my happy mode yet again! I might have just found it unearthed beneath all the rubble that was the former me. The core to all the sunny days of the past self. Does this mean I'm one step closer to finding me? I hope so! I really want to meet my old self again! The happy days of long ago! I mean, it's not like I suddenly became happy (although Younha did help). It's sudden realisation on what life is, what I have been living about, and what I should live for! Maybe it's all the quitting that has helped me! I don't know, but whatever it is, I hope it's here to stay! Let me chase that blue sunshine baby!

No comments: