Thursday, December 28, 2006

Internet downtime? Bah!


I feel as though I am the only one not really affected by the "internet disruption" that hit the asia-pacific (You probably wouldn't believe me, but the whole internet became this way when I hit the download button on a certain webpage, trying to get that ending theme to Aim for the top ! 2; I can't confirm whether it was because I clicked on that button, or whether..no. it was because of me that the internet became this way...yes. I do like the notion that I hold the power to this much disaster..). Well okok..so maybe the msn has become a bit laggy and websites take some time to load (okok I lie...takes forever to load) but............my torrent downloads are immensely efficient. And superspeed. And look at this! I'm blogging! What's the issue? To prove my point, let me upload something...

btw yes. That's Bangsar Village on fire.

This. Is.
The masterful surprise.

No comments: