Thursday, November 30, 2006

Tale of one Lancer Evolution, nice photography & Younha.

Weird days have yet set upon my life yet again. Not weird bad mind you (so far anyway..). How weird? Yesterday I was fishing prawns till about 12am. And before that was a blackout at the office which saw me walking around and taking beautiful photos from my secret location in the business park (I call it secret cos it's kinda like my little retreat that I visit regularly when I'm there).
Also been waking up earlyish to make phone calls to Aussie; to which I always get the voicemail, but never seem to mind.
Then there's that Younha video. So incredibly upbeat, and so incredibly uplifting. It's odd that
it has this feel to it, considering it's not that different a video anyway.

It's December again. And X'mas is just around the corner. I'm looking forward to the festivities, but know I'm going to be somewhat dissapointed unless I plan ahead. Which basically means I plan now.

But...

X'mas is the more expensive time of the year anyway.

Maybe I should do this thing like next next week or something and feel content doing nothing on the real day. Haha. Right.
This post is pointless. Just like how it should be. Whatever. The sun has to come up sometime right?

No comments: