Monday, November 13, 2006

73H L33CH1NG 15 D0N3..


Hello friendlies! I'm at the office again, so graphic intensive material is kept to the minimum.(Although, the pic I did manage to find is R0xX0rzZ.) Today is a weirdfest so far, after non-sleeping for the longest time (since 2am) I am now in auto-zombie mode. However, yesterday (well, this morning) was fun, I managed to get another cd burned, and downloaded tons of stuff.AAANND the final catchup on Megatokyo izz finally complete! yay! now i'll have to wait for strips like the rest of the other morons.
Arr.Just wondered.Where do you find a girl that would like to sit on you? I don't mean like the fat ones where they sit on you to KKND j00 a55. Or even the 5exX0R positions. I mean like a girl that f33l5 1ts au naturale to sit on y0ur lap, and 15 kinda grunge. N0t lik3 g0th grung3 but like jeans n t. Maybe just teh T.
ummm..luvly. NO NO 53xX0rZ Thoughts get out of my head!! Out!!!!
yeah well, what the question is a girl which is comfortable enough with the opp0site sex, but yet not because of t3h 3V1L influences. Just cummfy.
NVM. This isn't working out to be how teh question w45 initially d351gn3d.

Can't wait to get home but I can't. Have 2.5 hours left, and a p05t3r to c0nc0ct. J0k35 a5id3 I think I'm going to 5kip d15ner and sl33p again. Maybe tonight will be more fun. Maybe it will.
I think I will d0 Ch1xX0rZ research tonite! HYO!

1 15 G0iNg M3nt4l. l337 0v3rl04d.

No comments: