Sunday, October 03, 2010

It's October? Already?

It's 1:30am and Hyun_A's Change is about to come on, it's about (give or take) a month or so to GT5. It's like Fast & Furious all over again. I'm going to be that boy that bought the large popcorn to get the key ring with no real ride in the garage just yet. I know. I've been harping on the issue for just over 3 and then some years now. It's annoying. It's been annoying my thoughts, and a good part of me is going a little insane. In terms of getting a real job, there's been a lot of directions this year. From being a systems engineer, to multimedia web designer, to freelance designer, to wedding media production. Then there's the whole Korean direction. The world seems to be heading in that direction. And I can't blame them. It's just a lot of change for a person that just wants a R34 GTT for as long as I can remember. I've been scouring a good part of the local web and print classifieds and seeing them (GTTs) come and go really makes me weary. I feel for every pristine example that will probably never surface in the same condition again. It's like when I laid my eyes on that yellow Tommy Kaira R34 when I was just back from my 2 and a half year "expedition". The horizon looks barren and the space far in-between; the sounds of that turbocharged six cylinder inline nowhere to be heard. It's about timing apparently. But we all know how that goes, and I'm not convinced it'll turn out the way it's supposed to.

It never does.

No comments: