Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's November? Is it?

It's been way too long since I last put a rant in, and all I can muster up is probably one that wouldn't do the hiatus any sort of justice. So what's new? As you can probably tell, I've just went and watched Quantum of Solace...twice. Gemma Arterton really is someone to look out for, I mean Kurylenko really is exotic, but Gemma simply lingers in the mind really. I'm really a little appalled that most of the people I have met did not enjoy the movie, yet alone think it was great. It was well choreographed, the DBS scene was lovely, and I think it was quite well balanced for a movie as such. Did anyone even remember the horrible horrible Die Another Day? Either ways, my end of the year break has just begun, well, as soon as I hand up my practically finished design doco anyways. It feels like a holiday already anyway. I've got work tomorrow afternoon so can't really do much now at all. This holidays was meant to be action packed, but the momentum it has built over the past few weeks have slowed down into a slow, lazy crawl. I'm not sure myself what's been going on this semester really. It's been a full thirteen (or fourteen) weeks constantly juggling insanity with work and assignments, kept in check by the consumption of way too much alcohol at home (which I'm on at the moment) , lack of any actual relationships (although that doesn't mean I didn't have any time to get a bit..naughty.) Getting bored...will continue this rant in a bit.

1 comment:

sam the bacon said...

dude, you suck. hahahaha jk

quantum of solace was quite alright. but then..... just.. not much gadgets as the usual 007 movies. i miss those things.