Saturday, August 09, 2008

Times like these..

I'm bothered. I'm not sure by what. Oh, that's right. I'm annoyed that class starts in 2 days. I'm annoyed that I haven't done anything to mark the end of the holidays. I'm annoyed that the Tattslotto numbers I got on 8/8/08 didn't turn out the way it should've. I'm annoyed that it's raining and the weather outside is just too cold to do any form of venturing or any sort of partying. I'm annoyed at my $100 mobile bill. I'm annoyed by the fact that I'm not sure why I got The Corrs DVD. I'm annoyed that the only thing that was worth watching on TV was Star Wars Episode II (NOT the Olympics). I'm annoyed that there hasn't been some miracle that has somehow made me an owner of a brand new Skyline. I'm annoyed that I was too full up from dinner to have Pacific duck rice or the Shanghai dumplings after. I'm annoyed that I'm starting to sound like I'm bitching over trivial things. Silver lining? I saw a massive rainbow today. I met a really really cute waitress at a nice Japanese restaurant today (the food was nice as well but pales by comparison to her). I've managed to play a few songs on hard mode in Guitar Hero. I managed to not splash on a PS3 today (although who knows what spending spree tomorrow holds?). I got the definitive Foreigner remastered CD and liked it. I have fallen in love with chocolates again and have surprisingly no worries on how many calories they might hold. And I got my lovely chicken chips. I managed to contact some old acquaintances too.

Negativity wins. I'm bothered. Good thing for me (and you lucky readers!) I have the picture on this post to stare endlessly at. Whoever she is.

1 comment:

sam the bacon said...

dude, you ARE bitchy... hahahaha :P

man - those dumplings. looks like i'll be having them for dinner as well later.