Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thursday in September

It's 12:25am in the morning, so it's technically Friday. But I'm typing about Thursday. Thursday was a slow, lazy day. It was fun at the start. I slept at six looking for media on that pretty pretty MariƩ Digby. It's rather amusing how one youtube video can change your life (hers, not mine). Either ways, that's how it began. I went to sleep at six wildly tired, and woke up at 1pm-ish. Should have been sufficient, but I had like 5 hours from the night before, and that made things.....difficult. Anyway, I woke up at 1pm eyes feeling weird, brain feeling weird; just feeling weird overall; an urban headache that really isn't a headache. It made my day just lying down on the couch trying to dream. Trying to reach out. Trying to make my day work. But no. It didn't happen. Until now. I feel like the day's gone, but to badly quote Metallica, the memory remains.

Either ways, I'm off to watch Stranger Than Fiction, and hoping to enjoy the couch after that. Maybe tomorrow will be lovelier.

No comments: