Monday, September 10, 2007

Chase The Dream.

Well it's another season of Entourage, and it's been good. Seriously, where is that lifestyle? Is it in hiding? Does it even exist? That really gets to me. Whether it really exists. Because if it does , then I can rest easy.
I mean logic would tell me, that if someone can dream it, and produce a visual representation of it, then someone somewhere is living it. Most of us dare not dream or see what we really want to dream simply because a stark comparison to what reality serves up to us, and that just basically scares us. Dismissing 'the life' as a goal, but not a realistic one.

I ask why. I ask how. I will not be scared to dream it, and compare it with reality. I will not be disappointed to find that it does not exist. Because I have seen glimpses of it; but never the full picture. Sometimes I wonder why society binds the majority to difficult situations that breeds counter-acts to this sort of behaviour. Because in the end, it is unmistakable that the reality of it all is the dream. And that dream really is nothing more than a collective state of mind. Materialism exists, no doubt; but the road to the dream lies in the mind, nothing more; definitely nothing less.

People are always dreaming because they can't find their invisible bridges to make them a reality.

I say let's start building them now.

No comments: