Monday, July 16, 2007

The New Masterful Pad!


It's the same yet different! A new re-arrange has seen the TV stolen..er.. I mean bought from my housemate and all the consoles are now central in the room. Lovely. I also have come to the realization that I tend to recreate my room wherever I go..seriously...it feels...like...home...sortof. The color's about right and the compactness just feels all too familiar...kinda Bangkung; and I could just sit here if it wasn't for the fact that there are things that need attention. Like food perhaps.. But really, it's shaping up. Not my bank account though... It's getting really tight around thereparts...I blame shops.

Anyway, the top pic is er.. Generals again. I was about to uninstall it for good the other day and was like.. I HAD to give it one last go. I mean, really...it's been resident game on the computer for ages, and countless hours spent multiplaying it the past months..annnyways...if you examine the screen picture closely, I pretty much conquered the entire map. And then made them into all money generating things. Okay okay. I know this all seems very nerdy/gamer type; but I had a goal in mind. I wanted to see if the money counter would stop at some number. And more importantly, what that number was. Six hours later the number was still increasing. I think I stopped at 13 million. It was annoying, that sound. I was getting a headache from all that noise. So I just quit and got back my 2 gigs of free space. Pointless story really.

Okay then, onto more important things. There's really nothing important to report except that it's really bloody cold, and I really should be asleep by now. I mean; really. Got a long day tomorrow, and then followed by 3 weeks of doing something with the holidays; then it's the whole semester cycle again. All that talk about actually doing something I'm not sure exactly what; but my brain keeps telling me to finish Mario Kart DS and FF12. Which is wrong. Because I mean, what am I going to do on the plane then? In November I mean. Or December. I'm really not sure. Either ways, off to bed.

You know what they say:
"Early to bed, early to shine, makes Megan Fox all mine"

or something like that..

No comments: