Monday, January 08, 2007

New Look, Same Surprise.

Hello friendlies!
It's 3:59am again and I'm just doing a post simply because everyone's asleep, I've got nothing much to do, AND I forgot to do the whole 'grand opening' thing for the new layout in the last post. That's the 2007 er..template thingy for ya. I would go and make a new banner, but I can't be bothered.

You might question the Schwarzenegger picture on the top, but you can't help but at least smile when looking at the pic; lest burst out laughing at his muscles. I personally find it incredibly amusing, and fans of the masterful surprise as well as king joe would no doubt know it's been used in a muscle joke once. But only a fool doesn't know that there is no such thing as "enough" muscle jokes when it comes to this man. Cheers to the commando, the terminator, and last but not least to the Austrian bodybuilder. Cyberdyne Systems Model 101, I salute you.

So what else is new? Nothing immediately comes to mind. So I'll just leave it at that.

No comments: