Monday, January 15, 2007

It has begun..


To be honest I started my 2007 with a bit of skepticism, and since 2006 was a somewhat dreadful year for me, I was really counting on a miracle to make this new year a much better one. However, it appears that 2007 has all of a sudden shown me a preview of what's to come (entertainment wise, of course). To begin it all, Top Gear returns on the 28th (a big yay!) with Entourage soon to follow. Ian will probably have the rest of the OC, so no worries there. However, there is one worrying thing. I've just popped by Deep's to piss all over the place (another story for another time) and discovered what a little beautiful, beautiful gem of a series Las Vegas is. Molly Sims is incredibly gorgeous, but Vanessa Marcil, oh she melts me into the puddle of drool I have become. Pictures don't show much I know, but oh so incredible in real life (I personally call it the Rachel Green syndrome); well moving anyway. Sad but true moment of the day; there's 4 seasons as of now, and I've barely gone through the first, let alone purchased/have some sort of access to the rest. I'm contemplating the box set, as torrents for the first season are so incredibly hard to find. If that isn't it, there's further excitement from Pirates 3 AND Die Hard 4 coming out somewhere this year.. C'mon; you have to admit...Keira, Captain Jack and McClane all in one year?

Things are starting to shape up.

No comments: