Tuesday, August 29, 2006

You can guess what I've been doing and you wouldn't be wrong..















My initial IS300-- superb sound and handling...
















--and my brand spankin' new Supra! Tempted to spray it F&F orange but...you know that's just plain wrong.


Well it's 5:02am, kinda like yesterday; when I first got the game from Theo, and got immersed into the Josie Maran/crazy mad racing scene that is NFS Most Wanted. I know most of you will probably have one eyebrow raised and a proverbial thumb and finger on your chin, partly because the game's about a year old, and it kinda shows. Three reasons I'm playing it: 1) I've always wanted to play it but then my X-box died. 2) Josie Maran 3) Josie Maran; oh, and the cars sound beautiful, the soundtrack's amazing, the graphics could be better if I had a faster computer and.....it's partly because I'm halfway through the impossibly difficult PSP version.

On other news, I wasn't even supposed to blog anymore, but since I'm back to playing games, I suppose bad habits die hard. A bit like Hartz. Which is back. I'm tempted to write about it, but Ian already has done that, so just go to his blog instead. Finally got my transcripts today, but I doubt I'll be doing anything productive anytime soon; besides NFS, which really isn't productive anyway. Then there's my sudden love for Kim Possible. It's crazy. One day you're just thinking about your future and chicken chop, the next day you watch a disney cartoon and go nuts. About the character even. It's like she's reallllly nice. Her friend at school is insanely hot as well. I think I should stop writing about this. Aaanyway, it's getting late, gotta wake up early tomorrow, got races to win, and Josie to impress.

No direction in life? Bah. I've got plenty.

No comments: