Monday, August 14, 2006

Changes are..

I'm here typing this at 4:11am on a Tuesday morning and I'm listening to John Mayer's "Waiting On The World To Change", his new single, from yes; his new album. It's lovely. It also makes sense. As avid readers (or maybe not that avid) of this highly unpopular blog (as well as my previous one) would notice, right about now I'd be writing about my day, and how at this time of the year I'm about to make a crazy change in my life, how I'm going to go register in college, and make a good semester, how I'll topple the business world with my immense talent, or even to edge in a subtle nod at my views on class, and to nod even more at the slightest chance that I possess such said qualities. Some may even expect me to post the new scantily clad Heidi Klum pictures I have acquired (thanks Ian..) and drool all over it; or even (god forbid) I talk shamelessly about my car and it's endless modification list that bears no real bearing on anything, except to fill that gaping hole which I call an ego. Then there are those posts where I try to act out the crazy man in me (with substantial proof most of the time), the who I've been portraying to most people, for the most of my life. There is some truth in these words I assure you, but I will not show it. This is because most of the time I don't know how, and sometimes it's because I simply don't want to.

This post is a start of something. I can't tell you what, because it is something I don't know, but I can safely say that it is true that every beginning has it's end.


And to plagairise Dylan Thomas, I will not go silently into the night.

No comments: