Tuesday, February 09, 2010

What?

It's 5:47pm and I'm at the office staring down at the FSLabs blog, (the F-Secure one that updates on security happenings around the world) and Daiki Kasho's playing on the earphones plugged into the laptop but I'm not listening to them, as the office room is filled by random melodramatic malay ballads in the background (thanks to my workmate). I'm not really enjoying any of this (besides the nice freezing air conditioning). It's now about 10 minutes till pack up and go, and I can tell you this: it's been a good 3 months in this job and I'm kinda getting used to it. The routine. The pointlessness. It just seems that my dreams keep getting further away day by day, and that I'm here just sat doing nothing. It really should be a wake up call but I'm not really sure I can get out of the gravity of the situation without the help, or more precisely: some good alco sessions. Well it's time to go home. Will update perhaps tomorrow, when it all loops again.

No comments: