Thursday, May 31, 2007

I Really Wonder If You Know How They Live In Tokyo

It's been a weird month; the semester has technically ended; with the one exam left on the 14th; and as there are no classes.. whats' a boy to do? I've recently got the entire A Better Tomorrow Trilogy and Nintendogs (although have yet to finalize my dog's name; it's like a hard epic battle between Kelly and Rachel) and although it should mean enough entertainment for a long time; we've finished the trilogy in almost one night and well, I can't really start on the game until I've figured out a name. So; as demonstrated in last night's ordeal; what we ended up doing was watching the Tokyo Drift DVD extras; followed by the movie, and then the movie again, then looping it on the laptop while going to sleep. Waking up to sounds of tyres squealing is surreal; but then again, it really isn't the first time I've done that. Then if you look closely at the bottom picture, yes that's two 360s in the house at the moment (none of them mine); which equates to enough processing power to topple even the mightiest of PS3s; if only it worked that way. Anyways, going to sleep. Need to catch up on that. Ciao.

No comments: